Betting Company – a website (MelBet) that allows customers to place bets on sporting events online;
Affiliate Program – a marketing agency that brings new visitors to a website with the help of affiliate advertising;
Affiliate – a webmaster (an individual or a company) that meets the conditions of the Affiliate Program at melbet-partners.com, attracts new customers and in doing so promotes MelBet Betting Company products.
Players - customers of the betting company that have registered by following the Affiliate's link;
Earnings – an amount, earned by an Affiliate as commission from the profit generated by customers they have attracted;
Win - this is calculated as the total amount of a customer's stakes excluding their winnings.
Payout – a transfer of the Affiliate's earnings from their Affiliate Program account to an account in an external payment system;
Payment Period – a time period during which an Affiliate’s earnings become available for withdrawal to external payment systems;
Promotional Materials – a set of tools for promoting the betting company's productsMelBet betting company online.
1. Prior to joining the Affiliate Program as an Affiliate, you are obliged to read, understand and accept the Terms and Conditions of the Affiliate Program.
2. The Terms and Conditions of the Affiliate Program may change. Should this happen, the Affiliate will be notified by email.
3. Only persons over 18 years of age can participate in the Affiliate Program.
4. An Affiliate is fully responsible for the safety of their personal data including username and password. The MelBet Affiliate Program bears no responsibility for the loss of personal data.
5. Melbet is entitled to decline any Affiliate application to join the Affiliate Program, and MelBet Melbet is under no obligation to provide an explanation.
6. Affiliate Program MelBet is entitled to make amendments to the existing Terms and Conditions. The existing Terms and Conditions are those currently displayed on the Affiliate Program website. It is impossible to trace the history of revisions. Should the terms of the Affiliate Program be amended, Affiliates will be notified by email (at the email address provided when registering).
7. Users of the Affiliate Program will be provided with visual promotional materials (without text). Affiliates are allowed to use the website information in a variety of ways.
8. In order to advertise the betting company MelBet MelBet Affiliates are not allowed to promote the Betting Company by use of email spam, contextual advertising mentioning the MelBet brand and ClickUnder/PopUnder types of advertising. If such actions are discovered, the Affiliate's personal account will be closed, any accrued funds will be annulled and commission fees will be withheld. It is also forbidden to use false information about the betting company and bonuses.
9. Affiliates are prohibited from using 'cookie stuffing' techniques:
- opening the MelBet в website in iframe with sides of zero length or in an invisible zone;
- adding tags, cookie scripts and other similar actions.
Should an Affiliate violate these Terms and Conditions, their personal account will be blocked and deleted.
10. Affiliates are only allowed to register one account with the Affiliate Program. Repeat registration as a sub-affiliate is strictly forbidden.
11. Affiliates are not allowed to register their personal account with the betting company via their affiliate link. Collusion with other customers is also prohibited.
Affiliates' earnings are not fixed. They depend on the profit the bookmaker receives from customers who register after following the Affiliate's link. Commissions, bonuses, and the total turnover of the Player that the Affiliate has directed to our site do not affect the Affiliate's earnings, which are 20% of the net profit the betting company receives from players directed to our site by that Affiliate.
MelBet reserves the right to revise the Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion and without notice.
Your commission will automatically be transferred to your Affiliate account every Tuesday, but only if the amount exceeds $30, which is the minimum amount for withdrawal. If an Affiliate has not accrued this amount, the funds will be automatically carried over to the following month until the required amount has been accrued. Any negative balance is also carried over to the next month.
In some cases, before a withdrawal of funds can be made, MelBet may request an Affiliate to provide identification documents. The Affiliate agrees and fully understands that the content of their promotional materials:
- is based on facts and does not contain deliberately misleading information;
- is not indecent or offensive, and does not contravene the law;
- is delivered by legitimate means and is not a type of spam. MelBet may verify the traffic sources and deny payout if traffic has been obtained by prohibited means.
Affiliate Program participants MelBet-partners can challenge any issues, and MelBet-partners will consider all concerns raised when the evidence and reasons are provided. They should be sent to the Affiliate Program Support Team by email. Complaints and requests will be reviewed within 14 days of them being lodged, and the Affiliate will be notified of the outcome. The use of swear words, insults and false information in the correspondence is forbidden.